Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Marathon.

So, this is about running... 

From a non-runner's point of view. Let's start this off right, shall we?

Hi, my name is Kevin and I am in no way a runner. 

I played soccer until 6th grade. That's about it. Now, that you're up to date on my athletic excursions I'll tell you something else. I'm a nerd. A MASSIVE one. Harry Potter loving, book reading, nerd. And damn proud. But, this summer I thought I'd try and some way get in shape. Well, not shape cause my metabolism is super charged and I weigh nothing for being 6 foot. I just wanted to be physically active in some way. Basically not a lazy slob for 2 months. My friend Lili is on track and this summer is preparing for cross-country in the fall. A few months ago I brought up my quest and she has happily taken me running 4 times since then. But, after suggesting I keep a log I have decided to document my run at fitness. 

Today was awful. But, I'll get into that tomorrow. Gotta Dash.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment